Skip to content (Press Enter)
What is Warmlines?
- Warmlines are phone numbers people can call when they need someone to talk to or just be there, whether they are experiencing a crisis or not.
- Callers Can receive support when they need it without traveling, regardless of enrolling in a specific program or attending a support group.
- They can feel confident that the person with a shared experience who understands and has compassion.
- Visit www.mhanational.org/warmlines to find warmlines near you.
- You can download this image and share it with your friends and family.